What are Zones and Thresholds?
Zones and Thresholds are 'Zones' set to each athlete for specific Metrics. These Zones and Thresholds allow for a more detailed breakdown and analysis of certain metrics such as Impacts, Work Ratio, Acceleration Thresholds and Speed and Heart Rate Zones.
How to set Zones and Thresholds to Athletes:
1. Log into your PlayerTek online account and select the 'Settings' icon.
2. Click 'Player Profile Settings' from the settings drop down menu.
3. Click the 'Zones and Thresholds' tab from the Player Profile Settings menu.
4. Select the 'Athlete' you wish to change 'Zones and Thresholds' for from the Player drop down menu.
5. Modify the 'Zones and Thresholds' as needed by entering the value range for each threshold/zone.
6. Once modified, select 'Apply Threshold to' or 'Apply Zone to' either to the athlete selected from the player drop down menu or all athletes.
Note: The 'Reload' icon resets Zones and Thresholds back to default settings.