What is a Player?
A Player in PLAYERTEK+ is the 'Profile' used to identify individual Athletes you wish to to monitor.
How to Create a Player
- Log into your PLAYERTEK+ online account and select the 'Settings' icon.
- Click 'Player Profile Settings' from the settings drop down menu.
- Click the 'Profile' tab from the Player Profile Settings menu. Note: 10 Players are added automatically in the system.
- If multiple squads have been created, navigate to the squad drop down menu to select which squad you would like to add the athlete to.
- To add players, click on the '+' icon. A new blank 'PLAYER' profile will automatically generate. Fill out all necessary information in the profile tab and click 'Save'. Note: After you have saved the athlete, the changes will be automatically synced to the PLAYERTEK+ sync tool once you log back in.