For more information on creating Annotations, please see our guide How to Create Annotations (GPSports).
Please note that Annotations layers and reporting are only available for GPSports console versions 1.7 or later.
How to View Data for an Annotation in the Console:
- With the Session open, select the dashboard and widget you want to use to display data for the selected annotation(s). Ensure the widget is set to replay mode.
- Click the annotation to display the annotation data for the athletes that are added to the annotation in the selected widget.
How to View Data for an Annotation in the Cloud:
- From the GPSports console, ensure the Session is synced to the cloud.
- Navigate to the cloud and open the session by clicking the date that the session occurred on from the calendar view. The sessions for that date will populate under the calendar, click the session to ensure a black circle is beside the session name.
- Create a new widget or open an existing widget that is in the form of a Table or Chart. Ensure the correct parameters you want to view for each Annotation is selected for the widget. For more information on cloud widgets, please see our GPSports Cloud Widget guide.
- Click 'Filter' in the bottom left corner of the screen to open the Filters menu.
- From the Filters Menu, click the Annotations box and from the drop down menu select the Annotation(s) in order to view the data for that annotation in the widget. NOTE: An annotation filter will automatically apply when you click on the annotation from the Splits view for the session. Splits cannot be selected as a filter when annotations are selected and vice versa.
- The data that displays in the widget will be that of the selected/filtered annotations only.
How to export Annotations Data in the Console (CSV):
- Navigate to the Console and open the Session.
- Right click on the Session timeline and select 'Export CSV Summary.' NOTE: The data for the full session annotation will export as the last row in the CSV data set and will not contribute to the session total (which is the sum of the splits in the session.)
How to export Annotations Data as a PDF (Cloud):
- Ensure the annotation filters are applied to the session.
- Open the PDF report window by right clicking the << arrows located on the top left corner.
Click 'Generate PDF Report'.
Select the parameters, graphs and tables you want to export onto a PDF.
- Select 'Save and Export'