What is the Full Activity Annotation?
Full Activity Annotations allow you to report on all of the data for a activity from start to end, including rest periods.
Please note that Full Activity Annotations are only available for OpenField console versions 1.23 or later.
How to Create a Full Activity Annotation (Console)
- Navigate to the OpenField console and open the Activity from the Activities Menu.
- Right click on the Activity timeline and select 'Create Full Activity Annotation.' NOTE: This will create a single full activity annotation bar in the timeline area and will automatically add your Active Players to the full activity annotation layer.
- Select the Full Activity Annotation timeline (a selected full activity annotation layer will highlight blue) to view data in a widget for the entire activity including data accumulated between Periods.
How to Export Data from a Full Activity Annotation (Console)
- Navigate to the OpenField console and open the Activity from the Activity timeline Menu.
- Right click on the Activity timeline and select 'Export CSV Summary.' NOTE: The data for the full activity annotation will export as the last row in the CSV data set and will not contribute to the activity total (which is the sum of the Periods in the activity.)