The GPSports Console Software can be downloaded from the GPSports Cloud. We strongly recommend you update your console version to the latest available version, to get access to the latest features and fixes!
How to Download the GPSports Console:
- Login to the GPSports Cloud.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will find a taskbar. Click Download Console from this taskbar.
- If the taskbar does not appear, navigate to the ADMIN tab and select DOWNLOAD.
- Click the link under 'Secure Download' to download the latest version of the GPSports Console. You'll also find release notes regarding installations, changes, bugs, and improvements of the newest build.
- Run the downloaded installer file.
- Follow the installation prompts. Note: Please ensure that username entered is the same as the account/user name and the Region is set to the Region the user is in.
- Run the console by double clicking on the GPSports desktop icon.