Note: requires Vector Pro licence.
Requirements to Set Up a Venue for ClearSky/LPS Tracking
To set up a Venue for a ClearSky system in the OpenField Console, the user must have the following venue specific files imported onto their computer.
- OF Import.csv
If you currently do not have access to these files, please contact your Catapult Sports representative to obtain these files for your venue.
How to Map a Venue (ClearSky/LPS)
- Navigate to the OpenField Console, select Start from the main console tile screen.
- Navigate to Settings and then select the Field tab.
- Click the New Venue button. Type in the name of the Venue under Venue. Select OK.
- From the Field box, click the Field Type from the drop down menu. Note: If you want to use a graphic overlay of the screen in OpenField, please set the Field Type to Test.
- From the Position Sources box, click the ClearSky tab.
- Select Anchor Import.
- Navigate to and select the OF Import.csv file, click Open. A message stating how many LPS Points were imported will populate, then click OK.
- From the Options menu, click the Advanced Mode button to expand the options. Click the checkbox beside Markers in the Helpers Box to toggle a check mark in the box. From the Field View, the anchor and field positions will populate as dots on the field.
- From the Position Sources box, select any of the imported field coordinates. They will be listed as BL, BR, TL and TR (Bottom Left, Bottom Right, Top Left and Top Right). A selected field coordinate will be highlighted orange.
- With the imported field coordinate highlighted, click the corresponding field position box from the Mapped Box. (i.e. BL will be mapped to Bottom Left). When a position is mapped the coordinate will populate under the position title in the corresponding field position box. Repeat this step for all four field coordinates (BL, BR, TL and TR).
- To alter the orientation of the field, click on the X-Flip and Y-Flip from the Helpers Box. Ensure the field is orientated correctly.
- From the Position Sources box, select Anchor Delays.
- Navigate to and select the NodeMappingRtls.csv file, click Open. A message confirming the amount of nodes that were added or edited will populate. Ensure there were no errors. Click OK.
- Click Save.
- The venue will now appear in your options and the ClearSky Venue setup is complete.