Why graph GNSS Satellite Signal Quality?
Graphing GNSS signal quality will give you an idea of the GPS Signal strength per Device during an Activity.
The GNSS Signal Quality is calculated to provide a Relative Signal Strength on a scale of 0 - 100, with 100 being strongest GPS lock possible.
How to graph GNSS Satellite Signal Quality:
- If this is the first time attempting to Graph Positional Quality, Contact Support to have the feature enabled on your account
- In the OpenField Console, open the desired Activity.
- Right click the desired Athlete from the Active Players Group and select Graph to graph the athletes.
- Right click on the Athlete's name at the end of the graph trace.
- Select 'Graph Post Parameters'.
- Select Positioning Quality.
- The GPS Strength will be graphed throughout the Activity