How to Turn off All or Multiple Devices at Once:
All devices can be turned off at the same time when connected to the computer via the charge case. Devices can be turned off individually by holding down the button on the device, then releasing.
- Connect the devices to the computer. See guide Connecting Device to your computer for more information.
- Enter the OpenField Console and select the 'Device Manager' tile.
- Select the 'Commands' tab.
- Select the devices which you wish to edit by clicking the box next to the Device ID. A selected device will have a check mark in the box.
- Once devices have been selected, click ‘Execute Stop Recording and Reboot'. This will turn off all devices.