This Guide outlines a basic workflow to setup your T6 Inertial Only system to capture Data Live in OpenField.
Preparing your System to Capture Live Data (Inertial Only):
- T6 Devices
- T6 Charge Case or Single Cradle to Charge Devices
- T6 Anchor
- Ethernet cords
- USB/Ethernet Adaptor
- PoE Injector to Charge Anchor if required
- Tripod to mount Anchor
- Ensure the Devices are fully charged. See Charging the Devices for more information
- Ensure the Anchor is charged, or have use a PoE injector to power the Anchor. See Charging the Anchor for more information.
- Mount the Anchor to a Tripod and connect the Anchor to the PC. See Connecting the Anchor for more information.
- In OpenField, ensure there is intermittent seaweed flowing to confirm the Anchor connection.
- Set the Console to Indoor Mode by selecting the Account Username in the top right corner -> Toggle Indoor Mode on.
- Map Devices to Athletes in OpenField.
- Start a New Activity. Ensure the Device Type selected is ClearSky T6 - Inertial.
- Turn T6 Devices on and distribute to assigned athletes. Ensure the Catapult Logo is upright and facing out, relative to the Athlete's back.
- Follow Recording a Live Activity for more information on running an Activity Live