This guide outlines a basic workflow to setup your T6 Inertial Only system to capture data live in OpenField.
Preparing your System to Capture Live Data (Inertial Only)
- Devices (S7/T6/T7)
- Charge case or single cradle to charge devices
- Ethernet cable(s)
- USB/Ethernet adapter
- PoE injector to charge anchor (if required)
- Tripod to mount anchor
- Ensure the devices are fully charged. See Charging the Devices or Charging Vector Devices for more information.
- Ensure the anchor is charged, or use a PoE injector to power the anchor. See Charging the ClearSky Anchor for more information.
- Mount the anchor to a tripod and connect the anchor to the PC. See Connecting the Anchor for more information.
- In OpenField, ensure there is intermittent seaweed (i.e. orange bars next to the 'play' symbol) flowing to confirm the Anchor connection. For more details on OpenField and Vector devices see GETTING STARTED WITH VECTOR (LIVE SESSION).
- Set the OpenField console to Indoor Mode by selecting the account username in the top right corner > Toggle Indoor Mode on.
- Map devices to athletes in OpenField.
- Start a new activity. Ensure the Device Type selected is Inertial (No Position Data).
- Switch T6 devices on and distribute to assigned athletes. Ensure the Catapult logo is upright and facing out, relative to the athlete's back.
- Follow Recording a Live Activity for more information on running an activity live.