This guide outlines a basic workflow to setup your T6 Inertial Only system to capture data live in OpenField.
Preparing your System to Capture Live Data (Inertial Only):
- T6 devices
- T6 charge case or single cradle to charge devices
- T6 anchor
- Ethernet cable(s)
- USB/Ethernet adapter
- PoE injector to charge anchor (if required)
- Tripod to mount anchor
- Ensure the devices are fully charged. See Charging the Devices (T6) for more information.
- Ensure the anchor is charged, or use a PoE injector to power the anchor. See Charging the Anchor for more information.
- Mount the anchor to a tripod and connect the anchor to the PC. See Connecting the Anchor for more information.
- In OpenField, ensure there is intermittent seaweed (i.e. orange bars next to the 'play' symbol) flowing to confirm the Anchor connection.
- Set the OpenField console to Indoor Mode by selecting the account username in the top right corner -> Toggle Indoor Mode on.
- Map devices to athletes in OpenField.
- Start a new activity. Ensure the Device Type selected is Inertial (No Position Data).
- Switch T6 devices on and distribute to assigned athletes. Ensure the Catapult logo is upright and facing out, relative to the athlete's back.
- Follow Recording a Live Activity for more information on running an activity live.