How to charge the Anchor (via a PoE injector)
- Connect a PoE injector to a power source via the power cable.
- Connect the PoE injector to the anchor via an Ethernet cable. Connect the Ethernet Cable into the 'Power+Data Out' port of the PoE injector.
- A blue LED around the power button and the charge status LED will illuminate once the anchor is connected to the powered PoE injector. Refer to Anchor Hardware Overview for more information about the anchor.
- If the anchor then requires connecting to the PC, a second Ethernet cable can be connected from the Ethernet 'LAN In' port on the PoE injector, into the PC. See Connecting to the Anchor for more information.
How to charge the Anchor (via powered Ethernet port):
- Connect anchor to a powered Ethernet port via an Ethernet cable. The blue LED around the button and charge status LED will illuminate once the anchor is connected to the powered Ethernet port.