What is a Live Session?
A Live Session is a Match or Training session being analysed in real time whilst the Devices are being used; this is achieved via Data being collected through the GPS Receiver. Live Sessions are extremely useful to be able to provide real time feedback on Athlete Performance.
How to Record a Session Live:
- Open the Default Configuration Menu by clicking the GPSports User name in the top right corner of the Console
- Ensure the Console is in the correct Recording Mode (Indoor or Outdoor)
- Create a New Session via the Session Timeline. See Sessions for more information on how to create a Session
- Hit the 'Play' Button up the top right of the User Interface; Once hit the button will change to a 'Pause' Button
- Start a New Live Split as necessary. See Splits for more information on how to create Splits.
- When the session is completed, stop all live splits and press the pause button.
- Ensure there is an intermittent scrolling of Blue Bars (Seaweed) when the Receiver is connected; this confirms the Receiver is connected and ready to collect Live Data
- When Devices are detected, the Blue Bars will scroll fast/more densely; Athlete Boxes will appear in the 'Active Players' Box to indicate which Devices have been detected by the receiver.
- Please consider your Receiver setup location and the environment in which you are attempting to Record a Live Session, in order to receive the best Live Data Update Rates - our hardware is affected by Physical Obstructions and is susceptible to 2.4GHz RF interference. See GPS Receiver Overview for more information