Why Flag Data?
The flagged region feature gives you the ability to flag invalid or unwanted positional, heart rate, and/or Player Load data. Flagging a region of data will remove that portion of data from analysis while still allowing you to analyse the non-flagged data from that time-frame (Entire Session or per Split).
How to Flag a Region of Data:
- Navigate to a Session with invalid or unwanted Athlete data using the left hand Sessions menu.
- With the Session loaded, graph the affected Athlete's data trace by right clicking on the desired individual athlete box in the PIP or Active Players Box and selecting 'Graph'.
- Right click on the Athlete's name at the end of the graph trace and select the affected parameter(s) to graph.
- Once the desired parameter(s) is graphed, right click on the Athlete's name at the end of the graph trace and select 'Flagged Regions'
- While holding down ctrl + F click and drag over the sections of the graph you wish to exclude. Release ctrl + F and the mouse to create a region of flagged data.
- Right click on the flagged region and select what parameters to exclude.
- Repeat steps 2-6 for any other portions of data. Sync when finished to apply changes to the cloud. Note on some occasions the Session requires Reprocessing for changes to be seen in Console Widgets