What are GPSports Sessions?
GPSports Sessions are the collection of Periods that encompass a Session's worth of data, such as a Training Session or Match.
Loading an Activity:
- From the GPSports Console Tile Screen, select 'View Sessions' to bring up the Session Timeline and automatically open the Sessions Menu.
- If required, select 'Sessions' to bring up the Sessions Menu. Sessions are filtered by Date.
How to Create a Session:
- From the GPSports Console Tile Screen, select 'New Live Session' to bring up the Session Timeline.
Right click on an empty area in the Session Timeline, and select 'New Session'.
- Enter in the Session Name, Team(s) that you wish to map Athlete's for and Day Code. Non-Mandatory fields include the Sport, Venue and field
Click 'Create Session'.
- The Session can be made Live if desired. See Recording a Live Session for more information on how to Record a Session Live.
Auto Created Activities:
- A Session will be created automatically after a Data Transfer, if no Session already exists within 60 minutes of any Downloaded Data.