What is a Cloud Widget
A Cloud Widget is a configurable component of the Cloud primarily used to display Athlete Data via a Table, Graph etc.
By default all of data for each of the athletes that were added to an Session or Spilt in the console will be displayed in a widget. To filter out the data displayed in the widgets via athletes, teams, positions, splits or tags, the user must apply a filter to the session via the filter menu. Please see the How to Filter Data for a Widget section for more information.
How to Create a Cloud Widget
- To create a new Widget, click the '+' sign on the dashboards bar.
- From the 'Input Required' Menu enter the name of the widget and the type of widget from the drop down menu.
- From the 'Select Graphs' menu select the parameter you want to include in your widget.
- Click 'Finish'.
How to Add or Remove Parameters from a Cloud Widget
Ensure the Dashboard with the widget is open in the GPSports cloud.
Click + icon beside 'Selected Variables' from the 'Actions' column on the far right side of the screen.
From the Variable List, click the ^ icon of the parameter category you want to expand. Once you find the parameter you want, double click or drag and drop the parameter into the 'Selected' column.
To delete a parameter from the widget, hover over the parameter from the 'Selected' column and click the 'X' beside the parameter to delete it.
How to Filter Data for a Widget
- From the main GPSports Cloud User Interface ensure the Session is open.
- Click the ^ arrow on the Filter bar in the bottom left corner or the screen to open the Filter Menu.
- Click any of the empty boxes under the category you want to filter by. From the options that pop up (previously made Tags), select the item that you want to filter by.
- Once all filters are selected, click Apply.
How to Customize a Cloud Widget
Both table and graph widgets can be renamed by right clicking on the widget name and selecting rename Graph for graph widgets or rename Dashboard for table widgets but only table widgets can be customized. To customize a table widget please follow the below steps.
- Select the Tools Icon in the top right corner of the Table widget.
- From the Table Grouping tab, select the Row Labels.
- From the Table Options tab, select the alignment of the text in the row, the number of decimals and select Rename to rename a parameter.
- From the Formatting tab, apply formatting for a specific thresholds.
- From the Summary Rows tab, customize the summary Row of the widget to include averages, minimums, maximums or totals.
- Click finish once you are finished customizing the widget.