What are Bands?
Bands are 'Zones' set to each athlete for specific Metrics. These Bands allow for a more detailed breakdown and analysis of certain metrics such as Velocity, Acceleration and Player Load.
How to set Bands to Athletes:
- Log into the cloud and select the 'Admin' tab.
- Click the ‘Account Settings’ tab from the Admin drop down menu.
- Click the ‘Bands’ tab from the Account Settings menu.
- In the search bar ‘Filter Athletes’ the user can filter athletes by typing in either a position, team, or an athlete.
- Beneath 'Global Bands', the user can select which parameter to adjust the bands for by selecting the parameter from the drop down menu.
- The user can modify the bands as needed by entering a value range for each band. Note: The user can decide the number of bands. Leave bands as 0 if the band is not needed.
- Once modified, select 'Apply To Selected Athletes'. To check if an athlete is selected there will be a check box with a check to the left of their name. Please adjust accordingly to apply the new bands to specified athletes.
- Run a 'Cloud Sync' on the Console to Sync down changes
Note: Once new bands are applied they will only be automatically changed for future sessions (once synced to Console). To apply new bands to old sessions you must reprocess old sessions.