What is the Cloud User Interface?
The Cloud User Interface (UI) is the various interactive components of the GPSports Cloud.
Cloud UI Components:
- Session Tab: Select to display data for a selected session.
- Period Tab: Select to display the overall session data for multiple sessions over a specific date range (1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, month and 35 days)
- Advanced Tab: Select to:
- View graphs comparing data between athletes, sessions and splits.
- View graphs comparing the relative score of athletes
- View graphs comparing the load profiles of athletes and sessions.
- Admin Tab: Select to:
- Configure GPSports specific to your team (ie: add athletes, bands, venues, positions, teams, game Load & speed, tags) and user account (user permissions, account settings).
- Inject data
- Download the console onto a PC
- Access our Help section
- Session Notes: A space to write notes pertaining to a session. Each note is saved specifically to that session.
- Splits: Displays the Session and Period timelines for a selected Session.
- Summary: Displays a graph summarising session(s) data.
- Calendar: A visual display of the completed sessions in a monthly format. Dates with a blue box indicate an open session that is currently being used for analysis. Dates with a grey box indicate a session occurred on that day but is not open in the cloud.
- Select Sessions: Allows the user to select which session to open in the cloud for a specific date.
- Filter Panel: Allows user to filter the data in the cloud.
- PDF report window: Exports PDF reports and configures graphs and tables for the exported reports.
- Dashboard: A dashboard stores a set of widgets (charts, tables, etc.) in a space accessible via the dashboard tab.
- Dashboard Creator (+): Adds a new dashboard to your cloud account.
- Widgets: An application that allows the user to filter specific data by parameters to be displayed in a selected format (i.e: chart, table)
- Team Summary: A visual display of the summary of the session