What is the Openfield Cloud Homepage?
The Openfield Cloud Homepage is the page that is open after you log into the Openfield Cloud. There are various interactive components of the OpenField Cloud explained below.
Cloud UI Components
- Timeline Tab: Select to show the main cloud user interface for selected activities.
Download Tab: Select to download the latest OpenField Console version for your desktop.
Settings Tab: Select to configure OpenField specific to your team (ie: add athletes, bands, venues, positions, teams, custom parameters, average sets, tags) and user account (user permissions, account settings)
- Activity Timeline: A visual display of the length of time of an activity. The user can select the activity by left clicking the activity timeline (green bar). If the activity timeline is selected, it will be displayed in orange. Selecting the activity timeline will display data in the widgets for the entire activity.
Period Timeline: A visual display of the length of time of a period. The user can select the activity by left clicking the activity timeline (green bar). If a period timeline is selected, it will be displayed in orange. Selecting a period timeline(s) will display data in the widgets for the selected period(s). Multiple period timelines can be selected.
- Dashboards: A dashboard stores a set of widgets (charts, tables, ect) in a space accessible via the dashboard tab. Click any blank square on the dashboard to bring up the widget creator (Wizard).
Dashboard Creator (+): Adds a new dashboard to your cloud account.
Widget: An application that allows the user to filter specific data by parameters to be displayed in a selected format (ie: chart, table, pie graph)
- PIP: Refers to the "Players In Period." Athletes that are added to the PIP will be the athletes available for the selected activity. NOTE: Players can only be added to the PIP Athlete Group via the console.
Selected: Displays which athletes you have selected from the PIP. Selecting an athlete displays the athlete’s corresponding data in the widgets set up on the dashboard. Selected athletes can be highlighted in different colours. The different colours filter the athletes by their team. The user can set the color of the team in settings - teams - team name - primary colour. To select an athlete, click the individual athlete box from the PIP or the Teams box.
Team Filtering: Filters all athletes in the PIP by the team selected via the drop down menu.
- Activity Menu (>): Select to display the Activities menu. From the Activities menu, select specific activities, days or months to show the collected data for the selected activities/specified time frames. An activity/period timeline will only show when one activity is selected.